- Rental fee for the room is $100.00 effective August 20, 2005.
- Application to use Garibaldi Museum meeting room must be submitted at least 5 days before use.
- The facility may be reserved up to one year before the desired date.
- If two or more agents arrive at the same time and wish to apply for the same date, a lottery drawing will be held to decide who is granted the use of the facility for that date. The drawing will be conducted by the representative of the facility and will be held in the presence of the participating applicants.
- A damage deposit of $200.00 payable to the Garibaldi Museum must be submitted with the completed application. If application for use is denied, the deposit will be refunded within thirty calendar days. After use of the facility on the specified date, the deposit will be refunded within 30 days except in the following instances:
- any damage is done to the building or property;
- loss of the non-duplication key;
- failure to meet the requirements for clean up.
- All materials brought into the center, including food and beverages must be removed immediately following the event.
- All trash must be removed from the premises.
- All cigarette buts and ashes must be disposed off the property.
- All decorations must be removed and disposed off the property.
- No rice or similar material may be thrown inside or outside the center. Birdseed may be thrown outside.
- No nails or tacks will be place on the walls or wood.
- Failure to vacate the building at the designated time. Evening events must be concluded thirty minutes before closing time to allow for proper cleanup. A maximum of one hour after the event will be provided for completion of cleanup and removal of materials.
- All fees for use and set-up fees are due upon approval and by 5 days before an event.
- If damage exceeds the $200.00 deposit fee, charges will be made to the user to cover damages.
- No smoking is allowed in the building.
- No material or equipment, including signs or posters, shall be attached to the center or center property. (An 8-inch by 11-inch sign – notice of reservation - is allowed on the front door.)
- No flammable liquids or materials may be used.
- No open flames will be allowed.
- No lighted candles will be allowed.
- The number of people shall not exceed the established capacity of 60 persons.
- No money or admission shall be collected on the premises at any time by the user. No financial profit may be made from the use of the room.
- The sale of food or drink in the center is prohibited.
- The center shall not assume any responsibility for property placed in or on the premises.
- All tables and chairs are available on the dollies. After the scheduled event, all tables and chairs must be returned to the dollies.
- Tables are not to be sat upon or stood upon. Tables and chairs are not to be dragged around the floor.
- In the event of unforeseen events as inclement weather (ice or snow) or electrical outages, the museum reserves the right to cancel any scheduled event.
- No rental will be made within 24 hours of another rental unless both parties and the museum representative agree.
- No rental will be allowed without proper proof of liability insurance by the applicant.
- Food may be warmed in the kitchen. No baking or cooking is allowed.
All applications for rent must be signed by an individual, at least 21 years of age. Permission for groups or organizations under the age of 21 shall be granted to individuals at least 21 years of age who accept responsibility for supervising them. In instances where events are held with participants under the age of 21, one chaperone, 21 years of age or older, is required for every ten attendees.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in immediate termination of use of the room.
Meeting Room Rental Application
Date Application Submitted: ____________
Applicant Name: ____________________________________________________
Applicant Address: __________________________________________________
Applicant City/State/Zip: _____________________________________________
Applicant phone: (Day) _____________________ (Night) _________________
Name of Organization Represented: _____________________________________
Address of Organization: _____________________________________________
Nature of Event/Program: _____________________________________________
Total Number Expected: ______________________________________________
Specific Areas Requested: ____________________________________________
Date of Reservation: _________________________________________________
Alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises when conforming to the Oregon Liquor License Board.
A non duplication key may be loaned to the renter. If the renter looses the key, the fee is $200.00 to replace the key.
No party may use the room for exchange of funds or for profit.
Signature of Applicant: __________________________________________
OFFICE USE ONLY
Date Application Received: ____________ Rental Charge: ____________
Deposit Charge: ____________
Application is: Approved Denied
Signature of Center Representative: _____________________________________